Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Doctor Check-up

Today I took Tristan to the pediatrician because of a rash he has on his legs and cheeks. Dr. B wasn't too worried about it. He said there was a perscription cream that would make it go away but not cure it and if it isn't bothering Tristan we should just leave it alone and not use the cream so we opted to not get the perscription for now. I have lots of skin issues so I am sure he got his rashiness from me =). He does have a pretty nasty rash where the top of his diaper is that Dr. B said was a contact rash most likely from the heat and having a diaper on so we have to treat that with some hydrocotrisone cream for a few days. Other than that he thought he looked great. He weighed in at a whopping 20lbs and 3oz! What a big boy!! I also had to get Tristan's daycare form signed and then we went over to the daycare again today to look around. I am having a lot of anxiety about leaving Tristan at the daycare but it does make me feel better that it is where I work and I can go over there anytime and see him. He will only be there 3 days a week too. I knew this day would come eventually because we both have careers and cannot afford to stay home but it is really hard. He will be starting on July 20th. Please pray that we handle this transition well!

2 comments:

DeAnna & John said...

Wow! What a big boy! He is going to love the daycare and his new friends, just you wait and see!

Lindsay said...

I'll be thinking about you guys! He seems like such a happy baby - I bet he'll do great! And so will you!