Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nursery Remodel

I rearranged Tristan's room this weekend. We didn't really need the recliner in there because he doesn't take naps on us that much anymore. It was really big and took up a lot of space in his room. So we decided to move the recliner to the living room and fill that space with a bookshelf. He has a lot of books and they were all in the closet on a little bookshelf and it was kind of a pain to get them out. I also moved his crib along the wall which makes the room seem bigger. It is nice to have the extra floor space for his ever increasing mobility. Here are a few pictures of it now.


New bookshelf


The tree will probably have to go so or we will have to figure out how to anchor it to the wall.



Tristan's sitting area =)


I ordered this bean bag chair for Tristan's sitting area. I thought it would be fun to snuggle up with him on this and read a book. It comes with an ottoman. I am sure as he gets bigger it will just be a jumping platform.

Also, I did my 20 minute run today. I ran on the new trail along the lake. Runners, is it harder to run on crushed granite that concrete? It seemed harder but it felt better on my legs. Maybe it was just hard because it was 20 minutes. I did pretty well. I was definitely tired at the end but I think I paced myself a little too fast. Hopefully the next one will be better.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

This looks great! I can't wait to see it in person!