


A plane the students are building.
As you know Shannon had been watching Tristan during the day. My sister has been helping and watching him this summer. She is the best! Starting in the fall though Tristan will be going to the preschool at the hospital I work at 3 days a week. I am nervous about this but it is a wonderful daycare with a waiting list a mile long so I am blessed that I got him in there. I think he will probably love playing and socializing with the other babies and I can go over there and see him anytime I want to. I can also go over there and feed him at lunch until he is weened at one year which will be nice! I am glad we were able to both work and keep him out of daycare this long. He has been so healthy. He has not had a single illness since the RSV scare at 7 weeks and we are so grateful! We have lots of changes going on in our lives right now!
Tristan has decided he has to bite the spoon (since he has one tooth now) everytime I stick it in his mouth. Than I have to struggle and pull it out. It was funny at first but it soon became annoying =P What a crazy guy!
Tristan has decided he has to bite the spoon (since he has one tooth now) everytime I stick it in his mouth. Than I have to struggle and pull it out. It was funny at first but it soon became annoying =P What a crazy guy!
2 comments:
Yay, Shannon! We are excited for you! I am thinking about retiring and keeping Tristan full time :) I wish!
Wow! That's so exciting. Thank yoru husband for his service for me, and wish him luck! Ross will be jealous - his dream job would be working in aviation. And again with the similarities - Emory loves airplane and peekaboo too. We joke that she is going to be a dare-devil because she LOVES to be tossed, swung, thrown, etc. (all safely of course). :)
Post a Comment