So at Tristan's last doctor visit Dr. B said he was developmentally ready to start some solids. We decided to hold off closer to 5 months because we have a history of food allergies. Lately, Tristan has been really hungry and a little more fussy than usual so we decided to get it started this weekend. Tristan got to try his first "solids" today. He loved rice cereal. I made it pretty
liquidy until he gets used to it but I think I can
definitely thicken it up because he acted like he had been eating from a spoon forever! He was a champ. I think he would have kept eating for an hour if we let him! It was pretty messy since it was so runny (and he was blowing raspberries which is his favorite thing to do!). I took some video so when I get a chance to upload them I will put them on. Here are some pictures...


blowing raspberries...

He kept trying to grab the spoon. He thinks he can feed himself.

more raspberries...


one more bite please...



Yummy! I want some more!
1 comment:
That's awesome! Emory seemed to like it, but wasn't so sure about the spoon. We waited until she was too sleepy too ... there's always tomorrow! Glad it went so well!
Post a Comment