Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Monkeying Around

Here is what has been going on the last few days...

Tristan loves this monkey rug. Every time I leave the playroom and come back he is rubbing his face on it or rolling around with it. When I came back this time he had rolled with it and he was crawling around with it on his back. He is so silly!




We bought a swing to hang from one of our trees in the front yard. Tristan loves it so much! He laughs and smiles and hates to get out of it. Here are some pictures from the first time he got to swing.


Going slow.. not so sure about this.


going fast...oh ok .... now this is fun!


weeeee



He likes the wind in his hair!


I want to go back in the swing =(

Tristan is loving all his new solid foods. Here are a few pictures of him eating some chicken tonight.

Are you still taking pictures of me Mommy?


Mama's Boy - Shannon thinks this shirt is trashy.. I think he is just jealous! =)

Tristan's favorite thing to play with is remotes and cell phones.
If he sees one he will do anything to get it!




He also likes to try and attack mommy while she is taking pictures!

Here are a few videos.. sorry the first one is kind of dark...



No comments: